|[Australia] The University of Melbourne: ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
Dedline: 30 September / 15 March
The ADB Scholarships provide a fortnightly living allowance and covers tuition fees in full for the normal duration of a masters by coursework degree. The scholarships also provide allowances for flight costs, insurance, books and research materials and overseas student health cover. The Asian Development Bank has allocated 8 ADB Scholarships to the University of Melbourne, which means that at any one time there are 8 scholars receiving the ADB scholarship. Each semester a small number (generally 1-3) of new ADB scholarships are offered.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES AND CLOSING DATES
- ADB Scholarships are available for applicants who have been offered a place in one of the following masters by coursework programs:
NB Master by research courses are not eligible. Combinations of research and coursework at masters level are accepted.
- Master of Business Administration at the Melbourne Business School
- Master of International Business
- Master of Engineering
- Master of Commerce (specialising in Economics & Finance)
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Agribusiness
- Master of Agricultural Science
- Master of Forest Science
- Applicants must be a citizen of one of the following Bank member countries:
Afghanistan, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Cambodia, Cook Islands, Fiji Islands, India, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Kiribati, Kyrgyz Republic, Laos People`s Democratic Republic, Malaysia, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Thailand, Tonga, Turkmenistan Tuvalu, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vietnam.
- Applicants must have a minimum of two years work experience.
- Applicants must be aged 35 years or under.
To be considered for an ADB Scholarship, applicants must 1) meet all eligibility criteria and 2) have applied for admission to the University of Melbourne and received an UNCONDITIONAL offer of a place from International Admissions by:
Please apply for admission using the online Application Form available from International Admissions.
- 30 September for Semester 1 or
- 15 March for Semester 2
If you would like more information about the ADB Scholarships refer to the ADB Information Sheet or the ADB website.
International Application for ADB-JSP